|Grade Name *||Grade No.
||Standard||Tensile Strength (Rm) *
|C55S (Ck55)||1.1204 / 1.1203||EN 10132-4||1100 – max. 1700 N/mm²|
|C60S (Ck60)||1.1211 / 1.1221||EN 10132-4||1150 – max. 1750 N/mm²|
|C67S (Ck67)||1.1231||EN 10132-4||1200 – max. 1900 N/mm²|
|C75S (Ck75)||1.1248||EN 10132-4||1200 – max. 1900 N/mm²|
|C85S (Ck85)||1.1269||EN 10132-4||1200 – max. 2000 N/mm²|
|C100S (Ck101)||1.1274||EN 10132-4||1200 – max. 2200 N/mm²|
- Strip thickness starting from 0.03 mm to 2.00 mm
- Strip width starting from 1.5 mm to max. 420 mm
- Sheets with a width of 600 mm
Edge Conditions Available
- with slit edges (low burr)
- with deburred edges
- with rounded edges
- with chamfered edges
- regular coils
- levelled and in cut-to-length strips
- wound on reels with reel weights up to 1,000 kg
Further information on the above mentioned grades are available on our material data sheet in the download section.
* More steel grades and tensile strengths are available on request.