|Grade Name *||Grade No.||Standard||Tensile Strength (Rm) *
|DC01 / St 2||1.0330||EN 10139||270 – max. 390 N/mm²|
|DC03 / RRSt 2||1.0347||EN 10139||270 – max. 370 N/mm²|
|DC04 / St 4||1.0338||EN 10139||270 – max. 350 N/mm²|
- Strip thickness starting from 0.10 mm to 3.00 mm
- Strip width starting from 3 mm to max. 420 mm
Edge Conditions Available
- with slit edges (low burr)
- with deburred edges
- with rounded edges
- with chamfered edges
- regular coils
- levelled and in cut-to-length strips
- wound on reels with reel weights up to 1,000 kg
Further information on the above mentioned grades are available on our material data sheet in the download section.
* More steel grades and tensile strengths are available on request.